SHIVAM HOSPITAL, PUNE
- Shivam Hospital has been using CellBeans (ImageSmart) PACS since 2014.
- Recently, team CellBeans also integrated the newly purchased CT scan machine (of GE) at Shivam hospital with ImageSmart PACS. So till now, all: X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT machines have been integrated with ImageSmart PACS at Shivam.
- Also CellBeans upgraded its existing Dicom Viewer and provided advanced features like – 3D Surface Rendering and Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR) especially for CT images.
- Also like the previous modalities, even CT machine has been seamlessly integrated with existing HIS. So doctors can check images from PACS workstation or even directly from HIS.
ARKRAY SYSTEMS, MUMBAI
- CellBeans has provided solution for integrating with Arkray’s Adam’s lite machine which is a Hematology Analyzer. Using CellBeans software it is possible to store blood sample analysis data in .csv file (which can later be integrated with LIMS).
- Also, the chromatogram graph is saved in an image file and finally report is generated which has eased the work of the doctor and also he need not depend on the printed output generated from the machine which could be misplaced or damaged otherwise.
- Due to automating this whole process and making it paperless, it is easy for the doctor as well as patient to use the data for future reference.
SOMAIYA HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
- CellBeans has implemented ImageSmart PACS for Radiology Department. Using this, the image data from all the 4 modalities (CT, X-Ray and two Ultrasound machines) could be saved at a centralized server and fetched whenever and wherever required in hospital premises.
- Also, the chromatogram graph is saved in an image file and finally report is generated which has eased the work of the doctor and also he need not depend on the printed output generated from the machine which could be misplaced or damaged otherwise.Especially for X-Ray and USG, the images data is transferred automatically to server as soon as the study images are generated. Also, by integrating with HIS it has been easy to see the images directly from HIS.
- All this has been done without any additional upgradation or purchase of new license for the existing modalities in radiology.